Running Miles in April: 62
Cycling Miles in April: 71
Running Miles YTD: 242
Cycling Miles YTD: 374
Races in April:
In other news:
- I had signed up for a trail half this past weekend (Trail Nut). I started getting sick last Monday with a really bad cold. I have never been that congested in my life! I wasn't getting better very quickly so on Tuesday I e-mailed them asking to drop down to the 10K. On Wednesday I couldn't really turn or tilt my head to the right. My chiropractor suggested that I not do the race and I agreed. I ended up not doing it at all.
- We bought a new house! (pending home inspection this week *fingers crossed!*)
- Our current house goes on the market this week. Needless to say we've been crazy busy getting it cleaned and de-cluttered. I'm concerned about living in it while trying to sell it at the same time, especially with a cat who likes to occasionally leave various kinds of "presents" on the floor.
- I didn't run, ride, or lift weights AT ALL last week between my cold, my neck, and all of this house stuff. It happens.
- Andrew and I have a 50 mile ride coming up in a month and I'm a little concerned about it. Not only have we not done much training (I've never ridden past 35 miles...), but we also both have to raise $200 for Tour de Cure. Not that I don't want to raise money for it, but I don't have a lot of time/energy to devote to doing so right now. I've raised $105 from family, so I have $95 left to go! If you would like to donate, here's the link: http://main.diabetes.org/goto/lehartman.